Diesel power stations (DPS) are an effective, high-capacity solution for reliable power supply in the absence of the mains supply or when the power supply is not reliable. Diesel power plants are equally suitable for commercial and private applications.
These units incorporate an internal combustion diesel engine and a generator, which are mounted on a metal frame. Diesel power stations differ in functionality, power rating, startup system, etc.
In terms of the number of phases, there are two types of diesel power stations:
Könner & Söhnen offers a wide range of diesel power stations, allowing you to choose a model that best suits your needs. On the website, you can find diesel generators with capacities up to 24 kW: single-phase 230 V, 16 kVA, and three-phase 400 V, 23-30 kVA.
Our diesel power plants are equipped with low-speed four-cylinder engines with liquid cooling. In addition to Deutz diesel generators, we also offer units equipped with diesel engines from other world-renowned manufacturers such as YangDong, Laidong, and Xinchai.
Applications of Diesel Power Plants
Diesel power stations are widely used in industry:
- Agriculture, farms and forestry;
- On fishing vessels;
- Mains-independent power supply of residential buildings, cottages, country houses, office premises, stores, and various commercial premises.
A high-capacity diesel generator produces enough electrical energy to power a construction site, including lighting, power tools, and electrical appliances.
This diesel generator is a must, especially where the construction site is far from the local power supply network.
In agriculture, a diesel power plant comes in handy for powering hatcheries, farms, remote fields, and the like. They support heating, feed delivery, automatic irrigation systems, and other equipment.
When it comes to forestry, a powerful diesel generator provides lighting and operation of wood harvesting equipment, such as electric saws, electric wood chippers, etc.
As far as medicine is concerned, diesel power stations are essential for the operation of medical equipment that needs an uninterrupted power supply and must remain in operation all the time.
Diesel generators can be installed on ships, trains, or tractors to generate energy on the move.
Könner & Söhnen's portfolio of big diesel generators comprises units with a capacity of up to 24 kW, suitable for domestic applications and small and medium-sized businesses.
Features of Diesel Power Stations
Könner & Söhnen diesel power stations are the ideal solution for reliable and uninterrupted power supply under all circumstances. Our stations have high efficiency and rugged design, allowing them to run smoothly for a long time. They are equipped with reliable diesel engines that provide maximum performance and durability. Diesel generators usually have a long service life, so purchasing one is your sound investment for future benefits.
Diesel power plants from TM Könner & Söhnen are reliable generator sets designed and built to European and American standards. With a simple control system, they require no additional training or special skills, though they are units for professional applications.
Let's take a closer look at the features of these power stations:
- Diesel generator sets are powered by high-performance internal combustion diesel engines, which are known for their high efficiency and low fuel consumption. Könner & Söhnen diesel power plants are equipped with Deutz diesel engines or engines from other well-known manufacturers. Each station has an electronic or mechanical engine speed control and a state-of-the-art brushless alternator with AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulation).
- Another feature of diesel power plants is their automatic start-up capability. With the external ATS system, they start automatically in the event of a power failure. They can also be started manually and run autonomously in places without a power grid.
- We tried to design our diesel generators to be as compact as possible so that they can be installed on sites with limited space. With a well-designed layout of components, diesel generators are easy to access and maintain.
- Moreover, because of an engine with liquid cooling and preheating function, our big diesel generators can operate even in adverse weather conditions and at extreme temperatures.
- With a soundproof anti-vandal enclosure with a special galvanic coating, we have reached a minimal noise level during the operation of the diesel generator.
How to buy a diesel power plant, and what is a big diesel generator price?
The price is a crucial factor when it comes to purchasing a diesel power plant. Könner & Söhnen offers its customers reliable and high-quality diesel power stations at an affordable price. Diesel power stations from Könner & Söhnen have an optimal value for money. There are several models of diesel generator sets on our website. For example, a single-phase 16 kVA power plant or a three-phase 30 kVA diesel generator, which comes at a fixed price and is indicated on the product page. However, you can call our sales department and we will make an individual price offer for your chosen model.
Overall, a powerful diesel generator from Könner & Söhnen is a reliable, efficient, and cost-effective solution for reliable power supply under any circumstances. If you need a reliable and high-quality diesel power plant, contact us and we will gladly help you choose the best option.