Dimax Int. GmbH (Germany) offers an extended range of garden equipment and presents the electric log splitter of hydraulic type from K&S Basic. Smooth operation of hydraulic log splitters enables the safe splitting of firewood, with enough time to put in another log. These space-saving electric log splitters are equipped with a rugged 1500 W electric motor and are powerful enough to split logs up to 300 mm in diameter and up to 520 mm in length.
The KSB 6THE 52/30 electric log splitter has the following advantages:
- Allows splitting all types of firewood logs.
- Withstands heavy loads owing to the hardened steel splitter wedge welded into the frame.
- Features casters for easy movement even on uneven surfaces, such as gravel or dirt.
- Maximum safety and comfort of use are guaranteed by:
- The two-lever control system that provides increased operator safety.
- The protective metal grill that protects the user from debris such as flying chips and small pieces of wood generated during splitting.