Dimax Int. GmbH (Germany) presents a brand new model in the inverter generator series KS 3300i.
Best value for money!
TM Könner & Söhnen® hits the market with a unique offer – the KS 3300i inverter generator – which comes at nearly the same price as an ordinary gasoline generator but has several distinct advantages over its gasoline counterpart.
The KS 3300i generator has the best performance and ratings:
- inverter technology for powering modern sensitive devices thanks to the integrated microprocessor-controlled electronic unit that provides a stable output voltage of 230 V 50 Hz sinusoidal form;
- high in demand power of 3,3/3,0 kW;
- branded K&S engine, which meets the EURO 5 emission standard;
- all necessary safety functions (electronic sensor for overload and short-circuit protection, low oil level sensor);
- compact size and low weight.
The inverter technology has never been more accessible and closer to the consumer!
KS 3300i PROS:
- GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY
- AFFORDABLE INVERTER TECHNOLOGY
- THE MOST DEMANDED SPECIFICATIONS
- ALL BASIC OPERATING STATUS INDICATORS
- COMPACT SIZE, LOW WEIGHT
COMPARISON CHART WITH A CONVENTIONAL GASOLINE GENERATOR
|Characteristics||KS 3300i||KS 3000|
|Max power/Nominal power, kW||3.3/3.0||3.0/2.6|
|Current (max), А||14.4||13.04|
|Outlets||2 x Schuko 230 V||2 x Schuko 230 V|
|Fuel tank volume, l||7||15|
|Power output controller||microprocessor-controlled |
|Net dimensions (LxWxH), mm||450x380x460||580x430x440|
|Net weight, kg||25.5||41.5|