The KS ATS 4/25 Gasoline ATS (Automatic Transfer Switch) unit from the German brand “Könner & Söhnen” automatically starts the generator and transfers load to it when the main power source is turned off and automatically stops the generator when the central power supply is restored. It is compatible with gasoline inverter generators that are equipped with a 8-pin connector for an automatic transfer switch unit (ATS input). The ATS unit has a PLC for programming the engine starting time after power outage, the engine warm-up time before connecting power consumers as well as for signaling errors. It has a generator emergency stop button. The ATS unit can operate both in automatic and in manual mode.
PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC CONTROLLER OF THE ATS UNIT:
- Automatic/manual operation
- Programming of engine starting time after power outage
- Programming of engine warm-up time before connecting to consumer
- Setting of starter operation time
- Engine performance monitoring
- Battery charging when the generator is off
The KS ATS 4/25 Gasoline ATS unit is compatible with Könner & Söhnen gasoline inverter generator KS 8100iE ATSR with integrated 8-pin ATS connector.