- What Is a Snowblower?
- What Type of Snowblower to Buy?
- Which Self-Propelled Gasoline Snowblower to Choose?
- What to Pay Attention to When Choosing a Snow Removal Machine?
What Is a Snowblower?
- A snowblower is a special type of equipment designed to clear the roads. The first prototype was created back in the Austrian Empire by the developer Herbert Fritz. But the device did not gain much popularity, since it was completely manually operated, low-efficient, and had no engine. Therefore, it was left aside for a long time. Modern snowblowers are equipped with engines and can handle difficult tasks. Some models are made universal, that is, you can replace the shovel with a sweeper attachment and get a sweeping machine. Therefore, when people search for a "gasoline snowblower" on Google, multifunctionality is the first thing they pay attention to. Snowblower areas of application:
- clear the roadway for vehicles;
- clear the sidewalks and parking lots near retail outlets;
- use for personal purposes in the yards of private houses, hotel facilities, etc.
There is a wide range of models on the market. Now, let's find out which models are the best. More generators Gasoline generators
What Type of Snowblower to Buy?
- In order to quickly clean the surrounding area, people are ready for many things. They try to come up with devices for breaking the icy areas or buy special sweepers. Sometimes they even search for a "homemade electric snowblower" on Google.
Of course, the wish to facilitate a physically demanding job is understandable. However, electrical units are not always suitable because you will depend on the cord length and the power outlet nearby presence. Gasoline-powered units are much more convenient. They can cover an area of any size. Besides, they are not limited in terms of reaching all the area corners. All you need is just to fuel up the snowblower on time. The maintenance is the same as for any engine-driven machine. For additional maintenance data, please read the Owner's Manual included per each product. We can offer more. About generators Inverter generators
- More on our social networks facebook
Which Self-Propelled Gasoline Snowblower to Choose?
- A snowblower is a very useful purchase if chosen wisely. There are two types of snowblowers:
- Non-self-propelled. Physical effort is required for steering. Ideal for personal use. Significantly cheaper.
- Self-propelled. Very easy to operate, only a motion vector is needed. No physical effort is required. Ideal for public utility companies.
- The latter, in its turn, is divided into categories:
- Caterpillar – belong to professional devices.
- Wheeled – more common.
In terms of engine type, there are electric and gasoline snowblowers. With a gasoline snowblower, you won't be dependent on power outlets. Besides, using an electric snowblower during the wet season or snowfall may not always be safe. Check out the description Diesel generators
What to Pay Attention to When Choosing a Snow Removal Machine?
- A snowblower is a serious purchase that will last for years if used properly. To understand what parameters to pay attention to when choosing a snowblower, we've prepared several useful tips for considering.
- First, the start type – manual or electric. Extra user effort is required to manually start such special equipment. Könner & Söhnen range includes both manual and electric start models.
- Second, the engine type – electric or gasoline. As a rule, gasoline models are more powerful and more focused on cleaning stale snow and ice over large areas. They are safer, more maneuverable, and functional.
- Third, the engine power. High-performance gasoline models are ideal for cleaning a large area, parking lots, public squares, etc. In such cases, there is a direct need for a high-quality powerful engine.
- Fourth, the width of attachments and the possibility of changing them. Gasoline snowblower attachments help to speed up the cleaning process. Additional attachments such as a sweeper or a dust box make it possible to use the unit all year round, especially for cleaning fallen leaves in autumn.
Whatever you choose, first of all, pay attention to the manufacturer. Renowned European brands such as Könner & Söhnen control the quality of production to the smallest details. Therefore, this equipment lasts for many years. We can offer other products Inverter generators K&S