- The Motor Pump Design and Price
- High-Pressure Motor Pump for Pumping Out Water
- Motor Pump for Dirty Water
- Chemical Motor Pump (for Aggressive Liquids)
The Motor Pump Design and Price
- To begin with, let's define the term and figure out what a motor pump is. A motor pump is the highly specialized equipment for pumping water or liquids, equipped with an internal combustion engine. Like every device, it has its own specific design features:
- engine and pump – the main parts;
- multifunctional frame – provides protection from damage, stability on hard surfaces and soils, as well as used during transportation;
- water filter – filters out large particles of dirt. The wide range of motor pumps is due to the fact that the product is used for many tasks and different liquids.The price mainly depends on the quality of the engine and the materials the motor pump is made of.
- Motor Pump for Clean Water
This model is used for pumping water, watering a garden, filling watering tanks, and drinking water supply. Perfect for country houses, cottages. Differs from other types, for example, from a motor pump for heavily contaminated water, in its design and pump. Able to work with clean water. The weight of the device ranges from 24 to 26 kilograms and is considered the lightest.
Startup recommendations: it is forbidden to run the motor pump empty, so be sure to fill the pump with clean water. More generators Gasoline generators
High-Pressure Motor Pump for Pumping Out Water
- The high-pressure motor pump is of great value on the hilly land. Thanks to a high water jet lifting, perfectly copes with the land irrigation.
In general, some models are capable of pumping water up to 50 meters.
Another field of application of this type is the elimination of ignitions and extinguishing of fires, especially in fire-hazardous and out-of-town regions. The startup recommendations will be the same as for the previous type. You can also additionally watch the "how to start a motor pump" video. In addition, Könner & Söhnen products are distinguished by a strong high-quality molded aluminum body. They are resistant to corrosion and, due to the molding integrity, last long.
We can offer more. About generators ► Inverter generators
- More on our social networks facebook
Motor Pump for Dirty Water
- The high-pressure self-priming motor pump is not capable of working with the heavily contaminated liquids. Therefore, motor pumps for dirty water have been additionally created. The price of such devices is higher, as they must be more durable. They can work both with dirty and heavily contaminated liquids. It should be noted that this type has devices for different levels of water contamination: for dirty and heavily contaminated water.
- Examples of using this type of motor pump:
- pumping out water from flooded basements;
- physical draining of swamps;
- pumping muddy water out of ponds.
Check out the description Diesel generators
Chemical Motor Pump (for Aggressive Liquids)
- Another specific type of motor pump for pumping such types of liquids as sea water, active liquids with a high flash point, and weak acids, should be mentioned separately. Most often, this type of pump is used in agriculture for pumping fertilizers, special substances for plant protection, and waste products, as well as on factories and industrial plants for conveying of corrosive substances, construction mixtures, and other technical liquids.
- All our branded products are equipped with a reinforced steel frame for Heavy-Duty operations. When buying Könner & Söhnen products, you can be sure of their quality, regardless of the purpose of the device. Every device incorporates the features of all possible purposes. We can offer other products Inverter generators K&S