The KS SP28W-4 portable solar panel charger from German brand Könner & Söhnen comes in handy for charging devices during outdoor activities, long hikes and all applications in areas exposed to sunlight. This solar panel charger is suitable for charging cell phones, tablets, GPS, power banks, and other devices. High-quality monocrystalline elements of the solar panel ensure a high conversion rate of light energy into electricity and a long service life. Charge your devices quickly with unlimited, clean and free solar power.
The charger is easy and safe to use, environmentally friendly and energy efficient. The portable solar panel charger comes with an adapter with a USB port. A LED light on the adapter tells you there is enough solar power to charge your devices.
The extremely compact foldable design allows for easy carrying with one hand. The device has two holes with eyelets on the corners allowing easy attachment to backpacks, trees or tents with carabiners. Devices to be charged fit into the zippered pocket while keeping them safe and clean. The ability to operate in a partially unfolded state allows the solar panel charger to be used in confined spaces or on the move.
We offer customers and partners comprehensive after-sales support and an international warranty.
We make high quality, reliability and operational safety of our products our highest priority. The Könner & Söhnen portable solar panel charger is your decent investment in a sustainable future and your lifeline in case of emergencies.
The model has the following features:
- noiseless portable solar panel charger is powered by clean and free solar energy
- solar panel elements are made of high-quality monocrystalline silicon, which ensures high efficiency of converting light energy into electricity and a long service life
- thanks to a variety of available connector sizes, the unit is compatible with various devices
- extremely compact foldable lightweight design
- two holes with eyelets on the corners for easy attachment to backpacks, trees or tents.